Exit Alarm Security Hardware
With an exit alarm equipped onto a door, a business can prevent losses and control access even when the door is out of view.
How Can We Help?
Detex is an industry leader in access control. Their EAX series of heavy duty exit alarms are easy to install, customizable and provide a wide variety of feature rich applications for door security. H.L. Flake Security carries their most popular door alarm solutions; the EAX-500 Battery Powered Exit Alarm and the EAX2500 AC/DC Powered exit alarm.
EAX-500 Battery Powered Door Alarm
The Detex EAX-500 is designed for applications that require a battery-powered alarm on secured doors. The alarm, with approximately 100dB, will sound when someone attempts an unauthorized exit. The redesigned shape and smaller size of the EAX-500 makes it the choice for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors.
EAX-2500 12-24VAC/DC Exit Alarm
The Detex EAX-2500 is designed for applications requiring a hardwired AC/DC alarm on secure doors. The alarm, with approximately 100dB, will sound when someone attempts an unauthorized exit. The EAX-2500, with its smaller size and designed to fit in a standard 4″x4″ outlet box makes it the choice for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors.
|EAX-500 BK||Black||Surface Mount|
|EAX-500 W||Gray or Black (weather-proofed)||Surface Mount|
|EAX-2500S RWE||Gray||Surface Mount|
Alarm Lock, a division of NAPCO Security Technologies, has been a leader in the design and manufacture of commercial door technology solutions for over four decades, specializing in access and egress solutions for education, healthcare, government, airports, corporations and mixed-use environments. Their Sirenlock line of Exit Alarms offer stylish, cost-effective control of unauthorized use of exit doors, and H.L. Flake carries their most popular models.
SIRENLOCK™ MODEL 250 and 700
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 95db dual tone siren
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 250/700 Models have changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- Model 700 is available in 33” and 48” versions
- Model 700 is also available in red finish (700-RD)
- Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors
SIRENLOCK™ MODEL 715
- 15 second delayed egress with instant 95db Dual Piezo alarm
- Instant alarmed exit in case of actual emergency or fire
- Easy-to-install, surface mount unit in a standard panic bar deadbolt/latch design
- Monitoring output for simultaneous use of CCTV camera, secondary siren, remote monitoring console, etc.
- Smoke detector input can be used to power existing system or standalone smoke detector(s) (Includes armored door cord and cables for wiring)
- 9V battery back-up powers in event of power failure