Now, more than ever, has the concept of touchless environments been in demand. No longer an idea out of science fiction, touchless environments have gone from a special feature to a necessity in many buildings areas. Now that many door operator designs have become sophisticated enough to be installed on virtually any entry, the applications of touchless entry has expanded significantly.
Norton’s 700 Wave-to-Open Switches detect motion and can open doors when paired with compatible door operators. All without touching hardware and transferring germs! The 700 Switch is a great accessory for creating a touch-free environment and is compatible with the following Norton operators: 5600 Series, 5700 Series, 5900 Series and 6000 Series.
Features & Benefits
• Reduced read range of up to 4” greatly minimizes false triggers
• Provides audible and visual cues to activation
• Variable hold time of 1 to 35 seconds
• Durable stainless steel body holds up in moist environments
• Aesthetically-pleasing design coordinates with other Norton accessories for a cohesive look
• Available in single and double gang (every order receives one of each)
• Pulse mode only