To our valued customers,
Our hearts continue to go out to the individuals and communities that have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus. We want to share with you what we are doing to manage the risk so we can meet your needs while ensuring the safety of our employees, you our customer and the communities where we operate.
- Additional inventory has been brought in to ensure we have what you need, when you need it
- Employees that can work remotely will be working from home to minimize exposure
- Phones will operate as they always have and this change should be seamless for you
- We are cross training employees to help mitigate any disruption in our ability to supply product
- Our 5 shipping locations in Houston, New York, Memphis, Jacksonville and Portland, OR allow us to offer additional support
- Although there have been no cases or known exposure in any of our facilities, we think for your protection and that of our employees, we need to take the next step in ensuring everyone’s safety
- We’ve increased our cleaning throughout the building. We’ve advised our employees to make sure they wash their hands thoroughly, while also supplying them with disinfectant wipes to clean their work areas, common areas and anything regularly being touched directly like door handles.
- For our local customers, this week we will be moving to Will Call Express orders only by asking you to phone in or place orders on the web prior to arriving at our facilities to minimize person-to-person contact and easily allowing a minimum of 6 feet of separation as is being recommended
- You will be able to walk into our Will Call areas and pick up your order without needing to wait or to interact directly with personnel
- Boxes will be clearly marked with your name and two sets of paperwork, one sheet to sign and one for you to keep
- We will have ring cameras set up with Alexa to allow for two way communication if needed
- Until further notice, we will only accept open account or credit card orders, we will not be accepting cash at this time
As we advised last week, we are rescheduling the Tradeshow Education to June 11-12.
We appreciate your business. We’re here for you and will continue to be during this difficult time.
Be safe and stay healthy,
H.L. Flake Security Hardware